A Delicious Delivery from The Beeston Brownie Company

We recently found The Beeston Brownie Company thanks to my parents, who actually bought a few slabs of brownie from them at a local food market. We tried them and absolutely loved them! So on our way home, I actually caught Tom ordering a box online - something I had no problem with because, I mean, they are AMAZING as far as brownies go.

The flavours we went for were: peanut butter, Oreo, salted caramel and raspberry blondies. The only things is, you can only order four different flavours in a box of eight. You can't choose eight different ones to try, hence why we had two of each and only four to flavours to trial.

At £15 for a box of eight, it's put us off trying other flavours from them for the time being. I don't really understand why you can't choose eight individual varieties as they're individually packaged, but I'm sure there's a logical reason. Anyway, here's what we thought to each of the flavours.

Peanut butter

I'm not really the biggest fan of peanut butter so it, perhaps, wasn't the best choice in that respect, but Tom's mum likes peanut butter so we were quite excited to see what she thought to it. But surprisingly, she actually preferred the blondie over the peanut butter brownie.

For me, the peanut butter brownie was very sweet, but that was almost contrasted by the bitterness of the peanut butter. I was expecting it to taste more like a Snickers bar, but it actually didn't. I can't really describe what it tasted like, exactly, but it was lovely! I'm not sure I'd get this one again, but that's just because I don't really like peanut butter.

Raspberry blondie

This one was actually my favourite out of all of them. I think because it's made with white chocolate as opposed to milk or dark chocolate, which can be sickly when used in a brownie. The raspberry also added a really lovely hint of fruity, almost sharp, flavour to the brownie which I absolutely loved. overall, the combination was delicious and I'd 100% get this one again.

Oreo brownie

This one was very nice, but the Oreo biscuit didn't really add much in terms of flavour, but it was nice to add a bit of crunch to something that's just pure goo, good goo mind, don't get me wrong! But having said that, I actually preferred this one to the salted caramel brownie.

Salted caramel brownie

This one was very rich, more so than the Oreo bronwie and the peanut butter one, but I preferred this one to the peanut butter brownie, simply because this one is combined with smooth chocolate AND the super sweet taste of salted caramel. The salted caramel, however, did add a hint of sharpness that wouldn't have come from traditional caramel.

How do I rate them?

1. Raspberry brownie
2. Oreo brownie
3. Peanut brownie
4. Salted caramel brownie

***

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post? Let me know if you've ever ordered brownies from these guys before or if you will having read this article? Which flavours did you go for? I'll see you again in another blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A Review | Super Volume Mascara from The Body Shop


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts