NIVEA Lip Balm: Tinted Lip Care in Soft Rose

I bought this lip balm quite a while after trying the original, blue one on the NIVEA lip care range. But, believe it or not, I actually managed to get down that one so I had no choice but to go back to the shops and buy a new one. However, in comparison to the other lip balms, the original one I bought seemed boring. I came across this one further along the shelf and I thought I'd give that a go instead, because it claimed to be tinted - just the ticket as I found the other one to leave a touch of white on the lips, causing me to add some colour using a lipstick. 

One swipe on the lips and I was completely sold, so you can already see where this review is going. It's so easy to apply, fits neatly into any pocket and in the smallest of handbags. It smells amazing and it tastes wonderful, without being soapy or clinical, like some lip balms can be. I love the colour it leaves on the lips as well. It's a natural look but there's absolutely no need to add a colour on over the top, unless you wanted to.

It applies smoothly across the lips whilst also soothing them if they're cracked or feeling sore. The effects last for hours on the lips as well, so you don't need to keep topping it up every time you take a drink or eat something. I even whack this on before going for a run and it stays on the lips all that time, through the wind and, occasionally, the rain if I get caught in it. 

Basically, it's had the ultimate test and I'm in love. I know it's a little more pricey than the light blue one, but I feel like you get what you pay for and I can clearly see the reason for a slight price hack on its counterpart. If you're looking for a new lip balm to try, then I'd definitely say to give this one a go :)

Shop the Lip Balm

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments what you reckon to this NIVEA product, if you've tried it and also tell me if I've convinced you to give it a go. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

4 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Glasses


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts