Relaxing in a Heatwave


So yesterday was recorded as the hottest day of the year so far in 2016, it reached highs of up to 32 Degrees Celsius where I live, and even higher in the south of the country. Being British (we all know what the British weather is like don't we?) we thought we'd make the most of the hot and sunny weather. My sister and I got a blanket out, brought some fruit snacks and tasty drinks, and we sat and enjoyed each other's company. It was such a lovely thing to do, I thought I'd blog about it :) I don't really have a commentary to go along with each photograph, but I will tell you what I put in the drinks to make them so delicious!


For the drinks...


I simply chucked some sliced strawberries, half a kiwi and two lime slices into the cup and filled the glass with filtered water. You could also add ice to it as well to make it extra cold and more enjoyable during this super hot weather :)


I hope you enjoyed this summery post and it got you excited for more hot and sunny days to come! I will see you Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all :)
____________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

  1. Your pictures are always so cute! Everything looks so summery here, let's hope the sun lasts for the rest of summer (wishful thinking right haha)! Gosh it was really hot though. I stupidly tried to do a workout that day.. instant regret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love taking photos for these types of things! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! I exercise in the gym more now because they have air con (hahaha)! I'm really glad you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts