Why Investing in Expensive Sunglasses is Totally Worth it


I was always one of those people who was very much content with the £1 pair of Primark sunglasses that I could just chuck in my handbag, not really being bothered about whether they'd get damaged. I didn't really see the point in paying a lot of money for sunglasses as I wasn't one for actually taking care of them. 

But I eventually caved and bought a decent pair of Ray-Bans and I wouldn't look back, pardon the pun. So much so, I'm singing the praises of these sunglasses to everyone I see. But why do I love them so much and why should you consider buying a decent pair of sunglasses and invest that money in eye wear? Let me tell you!

You get better protection 

Sunglasses that cost a bit more will generally give you far better eye protection from UV rays than a pair of sunglasses that cost a few quid. I feel safe in the knowledge that my eyes are protected from the sun, more so than with my original pair of Primark sunglasses. Although they all carry a certain level of UV protection, the more expensive sunglasses will give you that added protection that cheaper alternatives won't give you. What price can you put on eye health, at the end of the day?

They're long-lasting

I know that sunglasses might seem a bit much-of-a-much, but more expensive sunglasses are made to a much higher quality than ones you buy off the peg for a couple of pounds. I find that the arms on my sunglasses are far more rigid and hard-wearing than the Primark ones I wear to either do the gardening, wash the car or do the jet washing.  You'll find that you hang onto them for a far greater amount of time than sunglasses that were cheap to buy initially.

They're stylish 

I find that there are a lot more styles and designs to choose from when you decide to go down the more expensive route. If you've ever scrolled through the Ray-Ban website, you'll know that there are literally hundreds of different styles, patterns and colours to choose from. So much so, it can be difficult to settle on just one pair. But I find that the styles available in more expensive ranges are far more varied than those available for a cheaper price. 

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether I've swayed you to invest in a good pair of sunglasses or if you've always sworn by them. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments