This Month's Nails: Bringing Back Classic Pink


I'm back again this month with the new gel nails I've had done. this time, I decided to go for a muted pink colour and I always opt for a round nail shape just to top it off nicely. I find that it's a classic, sophisticated look and I went for a neutral, versatile colour to go with it. 

We're attending a little girl's first birthday party this month and so I wanted to choose a look that was both summery, girly and classic. I wanted my nails to go seamlessly with any outfit I chose, so I'm now not restricted on styles or colours when it comes to choosing something to wear.

Who knows what I'll choose next time, but for now, I'm really happy with my choice of colour. Part of me wants to choose the same colour again when I go and have them refreshed, but where's the fun in that? I have an idea of what I would like, but there'd be no fun in telling you now. You'll have to check back again next month to see what I've chosen!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments how you like to have your nails, do you like to get a gel manicure or would you prefer to have fake nails applied? I'll see you again very soon with some brand new content for you.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (formerly Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

How We Spent a Day at Universal Studios, Hollywood


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts