This Month's Nails: A Natural Look with a Sparkly Finish


It's time for this month's nails and from July into August, I've opted for a more natural look, rather than a summery one. Despite being nude and the same colour as my natural nail bed, they have a sparkly finish to them that I absolutely love. 

They look clean cut and classic, so they'll go with outfit I throw together and are now perfect for any occasion that might come my way. Not to mention, they're also a practical length now. Before, I went for a longer nail length. But since doing a lot of garden work ourselves, they just continued to become increasingly more impractical. 

It got to the point where I couldn't wait to have them taken off, cut back and manicured properly. I'm in love with the natural look right now. But you never know, maybe next month I'll go for something a little more out there. Watch this space! See you next month with some new gel nails :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments how you have your nails every time and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (previously Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

7 Tips for Wearing Makeup On Hot Days


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts