A Much-Needed Makeup Splurge: Estée Lauder, LancÔme & MAC


It's been a long time since I last showed you what I'd been buying in the high-end makeup world, but when you've got a wedding to pay for, it becomes the least of your worries. So where I've switched to high-street alternatives, I've learnt that nothing quite beats the most pricey equivalents. Therefore, here's everything I have splurged on in the high-end cosmetics world - enjoy!

Estée Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner (Kohl Noir)

I have had this before, so it's more of a repurchase really. I have never had an eyeliner like it, so when I saw it was on offer, with nearly £10 off, I leapt at the chance to buy another one. It has the best staying power, even on the hottest of days. It has never let me down, unlike the majority of eyeliners I've tried in the past. So it was a worthwhile repurchase and money well spent in my opinion. Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for!


Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation (1N0 Porcelain)

I have been on the lookout for a great high-end foundation to wear on our honeymoon. I'm hoping to wear it on hot, sunny days, hence why it had to have SPF in it. I was also looking for one that wasn't going to budge over the course of the day and, having read the reviews, it doesn't sound like this one will let up, even in the hottest of temperatures. I haven't tried it yet, but once I have, likely after the honeymoon, I will report back on it for you!


Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (01 Excessive Black)

If you've been following me on my blog for a while, you'll know that I have always been a huge advocate of the Lancome mascaras. I think they're second-to-none, offering both volume and staying power all in one. They will forever continue to impress me, which is why I will always gravitate back to them when I'm looking for a new, high-end mascara to purchase. 

I have used the Hypnose range before, but never the Hypnose Drama products. Considering this is a new one for me, I'm sure you can expect a review of this mascara soon enough, so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested on hearing my thoughts. Take a look at the reviews I have done on the other Lancome mascara products:



MAC Cremesheen Pearl Lipstick (Creme in Your Coffee)

It's been a hot minute since I last bought a MAC lipstick. As fair as high-end lipsticks go, I've gone for YSL and Lancome as a general rule of thumb, because their products are fantastic. However, I thought I'd give the Cremesheen a go after all this time. I might find that the formula has changed, maybe for the better or for the worst, I guess we'll find out in time. Keep your eyes open on my blog if you're interested to see what my thoughts are. 



***


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've got any of these makeup products and what you think to them and I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts