The Ripped Jeans I've Been Living in So Far This Summer | Another Levi's Purchase


I bought these jeans when we went to the US, but you can still buy them here in the UK. If I find them, I'll leave a link to them in this blog post for you :). Anyway, you really cannot beat a pair of Levis jeans. I've always wanted a loose, ripped pair of blue denim jeans so when I stumbled across these in Macy's I just had to try them on. Granted, they don't come rolled up. 

The legs are straight but the ends flare out slightly (which I didn't like) so if you click on the link and they look different to these, then that's why. I just find them to look and feel better rolled up - maybe because I'm short, haha. I just find you can wear them for, almost, any occasion and you'll be able to pair even the nicest top with them and still look well put together.

They're super soft and comfortable for a pair of denim jeans. I don't need to wear a belt with them either, besides the fact that they, eventually, stretch. I got a 27 leg and a 29 waist. I'm not sure how big or small their sizes run, but either way, I'm sure you'll find something that'll suit your size and shape. These just slide right on and fit around my bum like a glove - what more could you ask for in a pair of blue denim jeans?

I could easily just sit on the sofa and chill out wearing these jeans (which is unheard of).  Have you ever owned a pair of jeans like that? I didn't until I started investing in Levi jeans. So watch this space, you might well be seeing more cuts and styles from Levi being featured on the blog :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you have these jeans or a very similar version. Do you have a pair of Levis already and do you love or hate them? I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts