Lunch at the Nottingham Castle Pub & Kitchen


We went out for lunch on Saturday with our dear friends and we decided to eat at The Castle Pub & Kitchen right opposite the entrance to Nottingham Castle. Not only was it a prime location, but the food was delicious, the drinks were flowing and prices didn't seem inflated - something that's rare these days.

I won't go into loads of details but all you need to know is that it's your typical welcoming pub in the heart of the city that serves the best pub grub (including a roast dinner on a Sunday) and a wide selection of drinks, including beers and ales from around the world.

Instead of opting for traditional pub meals, I went for a pizza, as did my friend's partner. Mine was covered in mushroom and parma ham whereas his was classic pepperoni with a sprinkling of basil. My fiance had a classic beef burger with skin-on fries and a beautiful side salad, as did my friend. We couldn't manage a pudding but then I don't think this pub had a dessert menu anyway so either way, it wasn't a bad thing, haha.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you've visited this pub before or if you're now willing to go and give it a try if you're in the area. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

How to Tell Your Summer Fruits Are Ripe


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts