My Review of the Silent Night 'Hotel Collection' Pillows


It might sound a bit daft to be reviewing the pillows we're using currently, but if you've ever had an issue with the pillows you've used, then you'll 100% understand the importance of having a really good quality, firm pillow. 

I found some that are fairly middle-of-the-ground when it comes to both the price and overall feel of them. They range in price from about £18-£25 for two, which is a really good deal. We previously had pillows from Dunelm that were two for £12, but they really let us down. 

It's no surprise really considering the price, so I decided to invest a little more in the pillows we're using. Since swapping out the Dunelm pillows for these Silent Night ones, I've been experiencing less neck pain and my night's sleep overall has been far more comfortable. 

They're super soft and they're firm-yet-soft. Basically, I love a really fluffy pillow that can be easily fluffed up the next morning to a condition where they're, almost, as good as new - that's exactly what these Silent Night pillows are like. 

They've ticked so many of my pillow boxes, so I wouldn't have any issue repurchasing them in the future, as and when needed. If you're looking for budget-friendly pillows then give these a try!

***

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below which brand of pillows you have and I'll see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (formerly Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Everything You Need to Know Before Going for a Spa Day


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts