My "Worth Every Penny" Makeup Products


It can be difficult to see the value in higher end makeup products. However, there are plenty of items that I have spent good money over the years that I would repurchase. The most difficult thing about this blog post is that I have to choose just a handful of those products to feature in here. 

While there were some that came straight to mind, there are others that really had to fight with each other for the top spot. So here are all of the makeup products that I have bought that are worth every penny of their heft price tag!

Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess' Highlighting Powder (Solar Crush)

This bronzing highlighter has made it into many of my makeup-based blog posts. You're not going to find many makeup articles on this blog that doesn't feature this product, and that's for good reason. 

This is a product that I will continue to repurchase, for as long as they make it, because it's the perfect shade for both daytime and nighttime wear. Nothing says a healthy glow with a slight shimmer than this highlighter. 

Not only is it packed with just the right amount of colour, it doesn't take a lot to achieve the perfect sheen and it lasts for hours on the cheeks. This means that you'll struggle to hit pan with this one anytime soon, even with regular prolonged use. 

It's one of my favourite makeup products, whether high end or otherwise, that I have ever bought. That's exactly why it's made it to the number one position in this blog post. If you're into bronzy rather than pinky highlighters, then this is the product for you.


Estee Lauder 'Double Wear Infinite' waterproof eyeliner

If you've ever dealt with fall out or transfer to the hood of the eye with an eyeliner, then this is the one for you to try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. I know that the price tag is hefty for an eyeliner, but it's worth every penny. 

The fact that it's waterproof makes it perfect for wearing on hot days or if you're planning on wearing the eyeliner all day. I'm so impressed with the performance and staying power of this eyeliner that I would happily spend £20 again to repurchase it.


Lancome L'Absolu Rouge 'Ruby Creme' lipstick (Rosewood Ruby)

When it comes to choosing lipsticks, I like to choose one that is natural. However, this one goes just beyond that of natural. It's the perfect option when going out on the town or for any special occasion. Another reason why it's great for wearing on a night out, or to a dinner party, is because the colour doesn't ever seem to dull down or rub off. 

While the colour will transfer onto glasses and mugs, it doesn't compromise the staying power of the product itself. I could wear it all night, come home and still have lipstick on that comes off with a makeup wipe. I love this lipstick and you will too! Have a look at all of the other colours available in this range.


Urban Decay eye shadow palette

I understand that this has been discontinued. But never fear because there's a basic version available that you can benefit from. The reason why I have chosen this one over any of the other NAKED palettes is because it's actually my favourite one. The fact that I can't get my hands on another one pains me, but when I do wear this one down, I'll be relying on the basics palette instead. 

The thing I love about this palette is the colours that are available and the durability of them on the eyelids. It doesn't transfer to the hoods of the eyes and it doesn't wear off either. There's a range of gorgeous, natural shades to choose from. That's why I will always bring this one with me when I go away, because there's something in it for every occasion. 



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that you found it useful? Let me know in the comments whether or not there are any makeup products that you think is worth every penny and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts