This Month's Nails: A Sophisticated Nude Tone


This month, I decided to go for more of a nude, natural tone on my nails, as I did last month. Where last time I went for more of a pinky colour, this month I went for more of a beige shade, without being too dark or too light to the point where it makes my skin tone look even more pale. 

I'm quite happy with this shade as it goes with pretty much everything. However, I may have to miss next months's nails and possibly the month after that, because I want to give my nails a bit of break from nail polish and gels. But don't worry. If you've been enjoying these posts, you'll see them pop up again around the festive season, so keep your eyes peeled around winter time!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments what colour you've opted for for your gel nails this month and I will see you again really soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (formerly Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Tom's 30th Birthday


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts