My Most Repurchased Beauty Items EVER!


I find these types of blog posts pretty useful! I think it says a lot when someone keeps repurchasing the same thing over and over again, because it must be great, surely? Well, that's exactly why I've decided to post my most repurchased items right here on my blog. Everything featured here has been bought numerous times for the same reason - they're amazing products. Enjoy!

L'Oreal Elvive 'Fibrology Thickening' Shampoo

This shampoo has been my go-to for at least the last seven years! Not only does it smell great, it also makes your hair feel smooth and (actually) full. Whether that's just a placebo effect or not, I still believe that it's a brilliant shampoo and well worth the money. If thickening isn't something you're looking to do to your hair, then there are many more variations in the same range you could try, from frizz-fixing to colour-sustaining, there will be something in the line to suit your hair. 

This shampoo recently appeared in my 'Beauty Buys | Where to Save & Where to Splurge' blog post, proving you don't need to spend copious amounts of money on hair care!


Collection 'Lasting Collection' Concealer

This concealer has been banging around the blogging world for several years now, and for good reason. I haven't come across a drugstore concealer as good as this one yet, but there's still time, haha! I'm reluctant to spend the cash on a brand new product when I know full well that this one does just what I need it to do, hence why it's made numerous appearances on my blog over the (nearly) eight years I've been doing this! Have a read of some below, I think they'll adequately prove to you my devoted love to this concealer.

1. Minimal Everyday Makeup Routine
2. Blogmas (Day 24) | Christmas Eve Makeup
3. My Favourite Autumnal Makeup Look
4. Top 5 Makeup Bag Staples


Lancome 'La Vie Est Belle' Perfume

My bottle is actually empty (as you can see, haha) and I have just placed an order for another one - of course - which speaks volumes about how much I love this perfume! I have never had so many compliments on a scent I have worn before, so much so, this has been my signature perfume for about six years now. When you have a chance, go to a store and give this perfume a sniff, you'll absolutely love it! That and it lasts for hours, so everyone is a winner :)

This perfume has also appeared in numerous blog posts of mine over the years, including the ones below:

1. Recent Spring Purchases | Patterns & Pastels
2. Current Favourites: Beauty, Food & Lifestyle
3. April Favourites: Beauty, Stripes & Flowers
4. A Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Guide


Blistex 'MedPlus' Lip Balm

This lip balm actually made its way onto my list of the best lip balms I have ever used, along with others, of course (read that post here). But none of those on that list come close to this MedPlus one by Blistex. I have repurchased this product several times over the last five/six years, and for good reason! If you have dry, chapped lips, lather them in this before you go to bed and when you wake up, they'll be as good as new again - literally overnight! If anyone needs a lip balm, this is the first one I will recommend.


L'Oreal 'True Match' Foundation

This foundation is definitely one to try if you're looking for a drugstore alternative to a more high-end option. Not only is it a fraction of the cost, I think that it's just as brilliant as a more expensive foundation. It's so easy to blend, the colour match is perfect (surprise, surprise given the name, haha) and it lasts all day on the skin - what's not to love? Again, this has featured in a few blog posts of mine, including:

1. Products I'm Using on the Run up to Christmas
2. Beauty Buys | Where to Save & Where to Splurge


The Body Shop 'Vitamin E Intense' Moisture Cream

I have tried many moisturisers over the years, particularly for use on my face. So when I came across this one, I new I had found 'the one'. It's not as cheap as other ones I've tried, but it's well worth the extra tenner! It makes the skin feel so soft and smooth, but also refreshed. What's more, you'll only need a pea-sized amount to get the desired effect, which means one tub can last for months, even when used daily! This one was purchased back in December and I'm yet to use it all, how awesome is that?! Here are some blog posts it has featured in:

1. Things I've Loved in April
2. The Body Shop 'Vitamin E' Intense Moisture Cream
3. Skincare That Makes me Dare to Bare
4. Beauty Buys | Where to Save & Where to Splurge



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if any of my most repurchased items are the same as yours, if you have any recommendations for me! Leave them in the comments below or let me know via my social media links. I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts