My Honeymoon Nails: A Pop of Red Ideal for An American Road Trip


Just a quick one today, but I loved my honeymoon nails so much that I just had to share them with you all. I went with this delightful pop of red that I thought was perfect for a honeymoon trip that was, essentially, a mini USA road trip. It was a colour that went with every outfit, but it was also fun and I really enjoyed the pop of colour it gave me. 

They've grown out a little now so I'll have them removed and reapplied at some point, but I just wanted to remember my honeymoon nails. I'm not sure what shade of red it is, or even the brand of gel polish it is, but it's a gorgeous cherry red that got everyone looking! 

It's funny because we flew with Virgin Atlantic and friends and family were saying that I'd be mistaken for cabin crew, haha! Despite that, I'm so glad with how they came out and, in fairness, I really do miss them. Who knows what I'll go for next time, but I'm sure I'll share them with you all the same :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether I've inspired you to go for a cherry red on your nails and I'll see you again soon with some brand new content for you all :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts