A Review: Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Those of you who have been following by blog for some years now will be having flash backs to other Lancome mascara reviews I have done. I don't actually think I have tried this one before, but if I have, it's been a number of years since I gave it go last time, so it might well be a different experience this time around. Anyway, here's my honest review of the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.

The consistency

I was quite disappointed when I pulled the wand out because it looked too thick and clumpy. You can see it all sitting on the wand in the pictures at the end of this blog post, so you'll see what I mean. It's not the most clumpy mascara I have ever tried, but I did expect more from a Lancome mascara having tried a few of them in the past

The application

How difficult is it to apply mascara, you might be thinking? Well let me tell you that it's not the mascara to apply if you're in a rush. It's not easy to apply to the lashes and clumpy-ness on the wand transfers to clumpy-ness on the lashes as well. As such, you're there for a while trying to brush out the clumps so as to make your lashes look somewhat reasonable and less fake-like. 

The results

If you like the fake lashes look, then this is the mascara for you, but if you'd prefer a look that is clean and polished, maybe try a different mascara in the Lancome range, because there are some lovely ones. I don't know whether it's just because I'm not applying it right, but it shouldn't be difficult or time-consuming to apply a high-end mascara. Nor do I expect a clumpy finish. It's quite subjective so, as I've said, if you like the clumpy look, then you'll be happy!



***

I hope you found this blog post useful and that it's helped you to make a decision about purchasing the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara and I'll be back very soon with some brand new content for you :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts