Going Old School: A Mini Makeup Haul | Urban Decay & MAC


I'm back and this time it's with an old-school makeup haul. I recently put in an order on Look Fantastic and I thought I'd share with you what I had bought. One thing is for travelling and the other is as a change to my Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess as we hit the summer season. So what did I buy? Let's take a closer look:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter, Soft & Gentle

This may have taken you back several years. I didn't actually think they still sold the Mineralize Skinfinish in any form, let alone the highlighters. It was something that I had bought quite some years ago but I never actually repurchased. 

I also chose a different shade last time, so I picked something different this time around. I will be sure to let you know how I get on with it, so watch this space to here my verdict on the new product. I'll let you know if it's changed in the last ten years or so.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Mini Palette

I bought this because, when we went on our honeymoon, I bought the large Naked 3 palette with me, but I only ended up using two or three colours out of it. It was a pretty large palette to bring on holiday with me. Seeing as I have a trip booked in March next year, I thought that this would be a great alternative. 

It has the same colours in it that I normally use in the large palette, so it was the perfect answer to the eye shadow problem. Almost all of my eye shadows are in large palettes, so this seemed like the best option. I'm getting to use my favourite shades but in a more compact case. 

I do have a Bobbi Brown eye shadow palette, but I don't really want to use it every day, because it was quite expensive. I have been on the lookout for a travel-sized eye shadow for a while now, but I couldn't justify the price. However, I caved this time because I managed to get this little palette for around £10 less than the RRP, so I'm one happy lady!



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you have either one of these products or if you're looking to buy them any time soon and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts