A New Summer Accessory: Hexagonal Flat Lenses Sunglasses from Ray Ban


I'm back and this time, I have something to show you! I have been on the lookout for a new pair of sunglasses this summer, as I've had my other pair of Ray Bans for about three years now (read all about those here). As much as I love them, I wanted a pair that was a little more pretty than functional, so to speak. Despite still doing the same job as any other quality pair of sunglasses, these ones just look the part. Seeing as they're such a gorgeous accessory, I wanted to showcase them on here for you. I have a link to them below for you as well. So let's get into it!

Rose gold hardware

The very thing that drew me to these sunglasses above the others that were for sale in the same range was the rose gold hardware. Don't get me wrong, I love the classic chrome and gold looks, but I also love the plastic frames. It was a touch decision when choosing some new sunglasses, but I had never seen any that were as beautiful as these ones. 

As soon as I saw them on the website, I just had to have them. However, these frames kept selling out and I was convinced that I'd have to let them go. BUT there was some luck. One day, they were in stock and I ordered them as soon as I saw there was availability. Within just a few days, they were on my doorstep and I was wearing them proudly everywhere!

Brown mirrored lenses

These sunglasses aren't just functional, but they're also beautiful, all thanks to the mirrored brown lenses that come as standard. There were plenty of options to choose from, which you'll see from the link I'll provide you at the end.

So it was a really tough decision, but I think I chose the most gorgeous, classic pair out of all of the options available. It's a shame you can't mix and match the hardware and the lens colour for the same price as the standard specs, but I'm still really happy with these lenses. 

They have a slight gradient on them, but they also have a blue tint to them to help stop the sun reflecting off the back of the lenses and into your eye. You'll be sure to see me rocking these throughout the summer months, so don't be surprised if they make it into a monthly favourites post later in the year.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below if you're in the market for a new pair of sunglasses or if you already have this pair, and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content for you all!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts