This Month's Nails: Sky Blue for Summer

I thought this would be quite a fun little thing to do every time I get my nails done. Let me know if it's something you'd like to keep seeing because I don't think I'll keep popping a picture up on Instagram every time, haha. I'd like to make it a blog exclusive, so if you follow me, you'll be able to see what I get on my nails every time i fancy a bit of a change. 

Anyway, this month I went for a sky blue colour as I felt inspired by the T-shirt I was wearing that day. I'm not someone who goes in with a colour in mind. I like to choose from the ring they have when I get there. I just see how I feel on the day. If you'd like to take a look at the gel nails I've had done previously, take a flick through the blog posts below. I'll be sure to see you again soon with a colour next time :) - short and sweet today!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below how you like to have your nails done and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A New Summer Accessory: Hexagonal Flat Lenses Sunglasses from Ray Ban


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts