A Look At My Pandora Bracelet

Ever since I got my Pandora bracelet for my 17th birthday (nearly 3 years ago now :O  ) I have wanted to do a blog post about it, but I hadn't had it long and I wanted to build up some charms. So, I thought I had built up enough now and made it my own :) I will talk you through each charm, and why I selected them. I will also show you my most recent addition. If you would like to look into buying a Pandora bracelet yourself I will leave a link for you at the end.

I don't fill up my Pandora for the sake of it. If I reach a milestone in my life or something significant happens that I would like to remember, then I will mark it by adding a charm to my bracelet. This way, I can look at it every now and again, or in 10 years time, and remember those events or feelings. 

The majority of my charms were gifted to me, I only bought a couple myself. 

NOTE: If you are thinking of getting one, it actually works out a lot cheaper if you buy a 'starter' bracelet with a couple of charms on it already. Its around £99 for a starter bracelet depending on how many charms it comes with. Yes it's more expensive than the silver bracelet on it's own, but if you get the starter bracelet, you will be getting at least 1 charm for free which is a good deal I think. Especially if you're gifting it to someone :)


If you're going to get a bracelet, it's well worth investing in a safety chain. The amount of stories I've heard about people's bracelets just dropping off and losing them is insane! It's silly to have a bracelet without a safety chain. Yes, they're expensive but it's worth it so you don't end up losing hundreds, or maybe even thousands of pounds worth of jewellery. 



If I can find the charms on the website, I will link them next to their name for you :)

(From left to right)
-Flower Ball Charm: LINK
-Silver Clip: LINK
-18 Hanging Charm: LINK
-Dolphin Charm
-Butterfly Ball Charm: LINK

I received the flower charm from my best friend Sophie for my 19th birthday (2014) and I think it's beautiful :) The clip came with the bracelet I was gifted, there is another one also which you can just about see in the background (2012). I obviously got the '18' charm for my 18th birthday (2013) which was given to me to add on by my parents. 

There's a story behind the dolphin charm (which I got in 2012), when I did Biology A Level  (which I generally hated and so dropped), I had to write my coursework all about the extinction of Whales, having done research for the paper, it saddened me that these beautiful creatures are being preyed upon unnecessarily (and often illegally), I began to supporting the causes that would help stop Whale hunting, to show this, I bought this charm. Yes it's not a Whale, but to me, it represents all those beautiful marine creatures that are being slaughtered (including Sharks and Dolphins :( ). Sorry to go off on a tangent, but it's something I'm really passionate about. It was the first charm I had bought that didn't come with the starter bracelet.

The butterfly charm was again given to me by my friend Sophie for my 18th birthday (2013) and again, I love it!


(From left to right)
-Pink glass charm
-Harry Potter Sorting Hat
-Silver Clip: LINK 

The pink charm came with the bracelet, but whenever I look at it takes me back to my 17th birthday (2012). It's special because my parents chose it together, so it also reminds me of them :) I actually bought the Sorting Hat when I was in Florida, (it's not actually from Pandora, it was from a cute little boutique just outside of Florida) in a bid to mark our fantastic holiday (2013), so when I look at this, it takes me back to a hot, sunny August when we traveled to New York and Florida and I look back with fond memories of Summer and family! Again, the clip came with starter bracelet, but I have linked it for you just in case :)

That's it from me guys! Thanks for stopping by :)

-Do you have a Pandora?
-Which one of your charms carries the most significant memories?
-Which of mine was your favourite?

See you next time guys!
_________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. As a fellow Pandora lover, I just love seeing the reasons behind the charms people wear. I think your dolphin charm is so poetic. What it represents to you is beautiful. My Pandora was gifted to me by my fiance on Mothers Day. My favorite charm is my Amethyst, my baby's birth stone. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely! It must be such a special and precious charm :) thanks for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment :D x

      Delete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Swarovski kette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts