My 20th Birthday | Makeup & Outfit of the Night

I'm on a role with blog posts at the minute. Today is my actual birthday and I turned 20 (which sounds so weird to me right now xD), so while I was still hyped up from the day, I (selfishly) wanted to focus this weekend's posts on my birthday to document the occasion. Instead of publishing one massive blog post with my makeup and outfit details, what we did on my night out and what we did on the actual day, I thought I would split it up into three easy to read posts so you can choose which one you want to view.

So I went out for dinner and cocktails with my friends last night (20/03/15) becuase today, I was very busy and wouldn't have had any time (or energy for that matter) to go out tonight, so instead I'm curled up on the sofa with a coffee and Twitter xD

Obviously this post is dedicated to my makeup and outfit of the night, instead of talking you through what I used, why etc, I'm just going to how you some photos. Now I am aware that the first photo doesn't contain any mascara or eyeliner, that's because I totally forgot because both were downstairs in our bathroom. I used Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara and a Rimmel Kohl Pencil Eyeliner, both in the colour black (just in case you were interested :) ). I hope you enjoy the photos as I know that reading loads of info can get a little boring. All my posts this weekend will be fairly visual, I hope you like that format :) 


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic Bronzer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
No7 Pressed Powder Blush 
Fashionista Brow Kit 
Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayons 
Rimmel Pressed Eye Shadow Trio Palette 

Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Elf Blending Brush
Superdrug Eye Shadow Brush
Dirty Works Double Ended Angled Eyeliner and Blending Brush

DKNY Be Delicious 50ml Eu De Parfum 


Black Chiffon Shirt - Primark 
Blue & Black Trousers - George at Asda
Black Crossover Handbag - Primark
Black Suede Wedges - Primark

I hope you enjoyed this post and it wasn't too boring xD Don't forget to check out my links below and I will see you next time :) (really really really soon :D )
____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. You can never go wrong with black, super cute outfit, and makeup on point!
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts