Current Beauty Favourites

 I've been loving so much recently, it was difficult to get it down to these few items, I just wanted to share with you what I've been using and why I like it so much! I hope you enjoy it :)

Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayons


 (Left to Right/Top to Bottom)
220 Rumour Has It
700 not An Illusion
200 Keep Mauving 
(Currently Buy One Get One Half Price at Superdrug)

As much as I love the Kate Moss lipsticks, I think the lip crayons are a stroke of genius. Yes, it's a weird concept, but the formula is so creamy, moisturising and they're very pigmented, even the 'your lips but better' kind of colours. They're great for everyday, on the move touch ups as they're very easy to apply. the website has described them as a 'balm' and I have to agree, the consistency of them puts them in that bracket and I don't think that's a bad thing. They aren't chalky and don't dry like that either, they do dry a little more matte though but the colour stays on for a great length of time, especially the brighter 'Rumour Has It'. I really do recommend these, and considering they're on offer at the moment, you can't go wrong :) 

Barry M 'Natural Glow Shadow and Blush Palette' (Natural)


My friend, Sophie got me this for my birthday, and yes, I haven't had it long as my birthday was only last week, but I love the shades in it, they're so wearable and natural, you can use this palette on an everyday basis, or you can use some of the darker shades for a night out, its so versatile and worth the money, I do believe it's on offer right now (along with three other variations) in Superdrug for less than £5 which is a fab deal! 


The shadows don't crease, although I can't say the same for the matte shades because I am yet to give those a try! Once I do, I may do a whole post just on this palette if you like :) I think all the shimmer shadows are very easy to blend and they complement each other, Also, these shades are great to bring out blue eyes! I'd go and check out this palette in your local drugstores and give them a quick swatch, if you like them in the flesh, its definitely a palette to add to your makeup collection and for such a good price as well. 


Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer (010 Ivory)


To be honest I bought this on a whim, I didn't know anything about it, I hadn't read any reviews, nothing, but it sounded good so I decided to risk it and give it a try. It claims to be a concealer and a highlighter all in one, so maybe applying it to spots you wish hide isn't the best idea, however for brightening under the eyes or for simply covering up any redness its great! It gives a very dewy finish, I tend to buff it in using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, it does the job beautifully and they work well together.

Its applicator is very strange, I've never had a concealer with this type of applicator before so at first it was a little bizarre, but I have finally worked out how to use it, squeezing the tube gently releases some product into the brush and you simply apply it to the face from there, however if you want to apply it to spots, try squeezing some out onto the back of your hand and applying it with a clean brush from there :)

So far, it gets the thumbs up from me, lasting a considerable amount of time, and it's consistency is smooth and a delight to blend, overall it's a pretty good concealer, not bad for a purchase on a whim!


I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your current beauty faves? Have you got any recommendations for me? Leave them in the comment section below or via one of my social media sites (situated below or in the side bar). Have a nice day and I will see you again on Wednesday with a brand new post for you all :) X

Previous Post: 15 Random Questions Tag
______________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts