My 20th Birthday | The Night Out


(Firstly, I will just start by apologising for the quality of the photos, they were taken using my iPhone 6 and not with my usual camera of choice, the Canon 1200D, I was not about to take that into town with me xD)

I'm not the biggest drinker and so when I went out yesterday night, I didn't really feel in the mood for clubbing and heavy drinking. You don't need lots of alcohol to have a good time, in fact, you don't need any alcohol to have a good time, but because it's my birthday I thought I should celebrate. My drinks consisted of 2 cocktails, a single vodka and diet coke and a tequila slammer, washed down with a cold glass of diet coke at the end of the night. Luckily, I didn't wake up this morning hung over, I didn't even have a headache which was good. But before we went for some drinks, we went to TGI Friday's for dinner and it was delicious! They also made me a really fun balloon hat because it's tradition to wear one when it's your birthday in there :D


Afterwards we went to Turtle Bay and a cocktail in there (we missed the 2 for 1 happy hour :( ), you can see the cocktail I had at the beginning of the post, it was a Raspberry Reggae cocktail and it was just delicious. For a cocktail it wasn't expensive, but it would have been nice to have got 2 for 1, but oh well :)


Afterwards we went to Cucamaras (not sure how you spell it xD) and had tequila slammers and another cocktail. We also had a cheeky game of 'Never Have I Ever'. If you're not sure how it works, give it a quick Google, it's really fun and a great way to get to know your friends deepest darkest secrets ;)


Afterwards I just went home and fell asleep on the sofa and eventually went to bed. I had a fab night and just wanted to share it with you all :)

_______________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts