Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the Mums out there had a wonderful day full of relaxation and love! I know my Mum did (although she is at work now :( ). I just wanted to wish my own Mum a very happy Mother's Day, she is my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better Mother! Anyway, lets stop the soppy well wishes xD I just wanted to do this post to mark this very special day that involves very special people. This won't be a post full of chit chat (you my be happy to hear), instead I just wanted to share with you some photos that I took throughout the day and hope that you like them :)

We spent the day with my Nana who is 96 years old (my other Nana lives in Surrey, which is about 3 and half hours away from where we live so we didn't see her but we spoke to her on the phone :) ), and obviously my own amazing Mum. They were showered with gifts of flowers and giant Millie's Cookies, although I didn't take any snaps of those as they had personal messages on them, that and we had eaten a little bit so the design was spoiled anyway, so I'm sorry about that, but I will leave you with some photos now :) 


I hope you enjoyed that guys! Let me know what you did for your mum this year, or if you're a Mummy yourself, what were you treated to? I'll speak to you again on Wednesday with a brand new post for you all! X
____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts