My New Blogging Schedule

If you follow my blog posts, you will know that I don't really have a schedule, I just blog as and when I feel like it, sometimes I might even post one a day, but it's beginning to bother me and it's probably a little annoying for my readers as well. 

This post was just to let you all know that instead of uploading as and when, I will upload every Wednesday and Sunday.I will try and stick to it best I can. Hopefully, this way you know when to check back :) 

I hope this has been useful for you and I will see you again on Sunday :)

________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts