The Eyeliner I Reach for on the Hottest of Days


I know what you might be thinking. An eyeliner is an eyeliner, right? They're all the same and they all do the same job. That's what I thought as well, until I purchased this about four or five years ago. 

Don't worry. This isn't the same one from all that time ago. I've actually repurchased it a couple of times since then because it's that amazing. I was looking high and low for an eyeliner that wouldn't budge when the weather turned warm. 

Any sign of moisture on my eyelids and the eyeliner I had on would transfer to the hood of my eye or would smudge to the bottom eyelash line. I couldn't win. I searched for a decent eyeliner, eventually opting for this waterproof one from Estee Lauder. 

I thought that I'd get what I paid for, and I have never been more right! Let me tell you, if you're looking for an eyeliner that will stay on the hottest of days, then this is the one you need to be looking at. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. 

This isn't really a review-type blog post. It's simply a short piece of content that is singing its praises. My review? In short - an incredible makeup product with maximum staying power. However, it still comes off effortlessly with a makeup wipe or some cleanser. 

You don't have to scrub at the eye to remove the product. How that works? I have no idea! But I'm not complaining, haha. Buy this product if you want an amazing eyeliner that won't let you down. 



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that it's swayed you to give this eyeliner a try when the weather turns warm and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts