Swarovski: Two Timeless New Additions to My Earring Collection

I've been on the lookout for a good quality pair of earrings that I can bring out during special occasion, but not so special that you couldn't get away with wearing them to something as simple as a family meal or a good old knees up. 

My wedding day earrings were from Swarovski and I felt like they were just a bit too special to wear even to another wedding. I'm not actually sure whether or not I'm actually going to wear them again, but we'll see. So instead of getting those out, I turned back to Swarovski as I like the style and the quality is good as well. 

As I was browsing the site, I came across these styles and I fell in love with them just from looking at them on the iPad screen. I knew I'd like them so I placed my order and here they are. I thought you'd be interested in seeing them so here are the Swarovoki earrings I chose - enjoy!

Una Angelic drop earrings

I love the drop style of these earrings. They're just sparkly and fancy enough to wear out to dinner, but not to a family get together in the garden. They're more sophisticated but also understated, but not ideal for everyday use. I wanted some earrings that would be brought out when there was a special occasion to celebrate. I may wear these to my brother's wedding, so watch this space.


Sommerset hoop earrings

These earrings I thought were more of a fun style. I thought that these would be less fine-dining and wedding appropriate and better suited towards a garden party or a family occasion, like a garden party or a dinner party down at the pub. I also thought they'd be excellent for the summer as the sun will make the diamonds glisten. I like both earrings equally, but I think I'd get more use out of these as they're a little more informal.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you have any jewellery pieces from Swarovski and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts