Boxing Day Bargains | Cath Kidston, Dorothy Perkins & Lancôme


So, my Mum and I hit the sales yesterday in a bid to grab some lovely bargains, and grab them we did. Everything, apart from the Cath Kidston PJs were bought in the sale. I actually got the PJs for Christmas, but I thought I'd put them in here as I'm not doing a 'What I Got for Christmas' post this year and I didn't want to make a whole separate post about them, so I thought I'd throw them in with this one :)

We went to Boots, Cath Kidston, Dorothy Perkins and Debenhams for me, and then we stopped off quickly in Jack Wills and Superdry to grab some bits my brother had asked for, so it was a very busy day all in all, but I enjoyed myself very much! We also stopped off for lunch at Barburrito which, yes you guessed it, serves burritos, it works a lot like Subway where you work your way down the line and they ask you what you'd like in it, I'm not a fan of spicy food and I know burritos are famed for being hot, but mine was rather mild and very tasty, so I recommend it if you have one near you :)

Anyway, enough food talk, you want to see what I got in the sales don't you? Lets get on with it then :)

DOROTHY PERKINS


So the first thing I saw was this grey jumper with the cutest little 'peter pan' collar on it! The detail is insane! I didn't look at how much it was to start with, but it was £15 in the sale, that and I got student discount so it was more like £13.50 which, in my mind, is a pretty good bargain :)

This little bit of detailing was one the arms :)

How cute is that collar? I love it :)


I also picked up some of these ever so cheesy, but ever so cute Christmas socks, they make great Christmas prezzies, so I may keep them to give away as presents next year, at a pound each, you can't really go wrong! However, I really would go in a buy them, as they're 50p cheaper if you do. They were each £1 in store, whereas online, they're £1.50, but I could only find a link to one pair, sorry about that!


CATH KIDSTON


I love Cath Kidston at the best of times, but I love it even more at Christmas time! I'm going to start with the PJs as I actually got these on Christmas Day and not Boxing Day. I haven't worn them either until yesterday as I wanted to take some photos while they were still in perfect condition :) These PJs are actually included in the sale category so if you like them, now would be the time to make the purchase :)

This is actually a sweat shirt top rather than a T-shirt to go with the PJ bottoms, which actually have to be bought separately! The top is more of a creamy colour, whereas in the promo photos on the website, it looks almost white!
And here are the PJ bottoms to go with it :)
I also fancied a new makeup bag to transport my makeup from uni to home and vice versa. I thought the design was really pretty :)
This mug is also really cute :)

I also had my eye on a new pocket sized diary, so I invested in one of these, I've wanted a Cath Kidston one for a while, and I finally got one :) Only this wasn't from the Cath Kidston store, it was from Waterstones, but the link isn't to Waterstones as I can't find it on their website!


BEAUTY PURCHASES

So I then went to Boots and Debenhams, I bought just one thing in Boots which is strange as I'm not usually that well restrained, but I managed to come out with just one thing, and it isn't actually for me as I have way too much of it! The Debenhams gift set however, is for me. I've had my eye on the mascara for some time, so when I saw it in a gift set AND on sale, I snapped one up fast :)
Boots:
Soap and Glory have always been good for gift sets, they're perfect to buy when you're not sure what people like, nine times out of ten, a Soap and Glory gift set suffices for a nice stocking filler. This little set was half price, for just £5 (it was £10) you get a mini 'Clean on Me' shower gel, a shower squeezy thingymagigy, a mini 'Righteous Butter' body butter, a small 'Hand Food' hand cream and 'Scrub of Your Life' body scrub. Its perfect for those that travel a lot, or are to and from home a lot for university etc. You can't really go wrong with a bit of Soap and Glory.
Debenhams:


This gift set was just £15 down from £22.50 from the Lancôme counter at Debenhams. It comes with a 'Hypnôse Volume-à-Porter' black mascara, a basic black pencil eye liner and cute little lip gloss.

For some reason, the gift set itself isn't on their website, but I will leave a link to the mascara on its own, and also a couple of links to gift sets very similar to this one, but with a different mascara and a different complementary gift :)
I hope you enjoyed this little post. As of today, my blogging schedule will be back to normal (Sunday and Wednesday posts). So I will see you on Wednesdays munchkins! X
_______________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

Popular Posts