Yankee Candle Christmas Samples | Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 3)


I love the Christmas scents that Yankee Candle do, my favourite being Christmas Cookie, I bought a large one last year and burnt it down to the bottom within a couple of weeks of getting it. I would burn it everyday in our living room as soon as Christmas had officially commenced. I'll probably order another one soon so I can burn it all day everyday as soon as I'm home for Christmas :)
But I've also been trying other Christmas scents from their festive range and I can tell you that they all smell lovely. I have others, but these are my ultimate favourites from the samples I have. Like I said, I don't have Christmas Cookie in here because I'll be getting a large jar :)
So, if you're looking for some new festive candles to burn, perhaps give these a try, also, they might be discounted after the Christmas season, but they'll still provide you with the ultimate wintery smell through the cold months.
VANILLA CUPCAKE

This one is very similar to Christmas Cookie but it's not as sweet smelling, Christmas Cookie smells so good I could eat it, whereas this one isn't as yummy smelling if that makes sense, but it comes in at a close second to Christmas Cookie. Yes, it doesn't specifically mention 'Christmas' anywhere on it, but it still qualifies as a festive 'baking' sort of smell, perfect for a living room or dining area I think :)

Now, as you've probably already guessed, this one smells extremely festive, with cinnamon being pretty much everywhere around this time of year, it makes the perfect Christmassy scent. I would recommend burning this in a kitchen perhaps as its not particularly sweet, but its not so fresh that it doesn't smell at least a tiny bit Christmassy, I'd suggest this one if you want a nice spicy festive scent, and not a sweet one.

This one smells slightly more fresh than the other ones, and again I'd suggest burning this in a bathroom or in a kitchen. This isn't floral, its not sweet and its not spicy smelling either. It still has a wintery smell to it though, so it still completely fits in with the Christmas season :) But I totally recommend going to smell this just in case it isn't as festive as you think it might be, I do think this one would be down to personal preference :)


 As you've probably guessed, this one is definitely very Christmassy. Its not fruity, floral or sweet, its pretty spicy smelling actually, with definite hints of black cherry, apple, nutmeg and cinnamon. It smells amazing, so if you're a fan of Christmas spices then give this one a sniff, I'm sure you'll love it :)

I hope you enjoyed day 3 of the Twelve Days of Christmas series I'm doing at the moment. Let me know which Christmas candles are you favourites and I may go and try them, see you tomorrow with a brand new festive post for you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts