Let's Get Wrapping | Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 2)


Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas shopping, but I also love wrapping the presents. I find it rather therapeutic actually. I thought this would make a nice post, I can tell you where I got all my gift wrapping from and try and leave some links to them where I can :)

TAGS

I believe that lovely tags are key to making a present look beautifully gift wrapped. I opted for three different types, I bought this brown and red glittery one to match the wrapping paper itself... 

I also bought these simple silver tree ones, again to match the simple wrapping paper...

I also bought these sticker ones.

I bought three different kinds, obviously so two of them match the wrapping paper and the sticky ones are just so handy in terms of practicality. These ones won't fall off, you won't be confused as to who's present is who's and they're also great for when you eventually run out of your nice ones. They're a good little back up. All three of these were from Sainsburys :) I'll leave some links below...


PRESENT TOPPERS

I've not really bothered with present toppers before, but I thought I'd be a bit more creative this year and perhaps make more of an effort with gift wrapping. I bought these tiny baubles and the tiny white bells from Sainsburys as well. I got a pack of red tiny baubles...


I got a pack of white bell ones...

and I also got a pack of gold ones...
I think these are so cute and adorable. The red and gold ones have three different variations to them. There are matte coloured ones, shiny looking ones and sparkly ones, so you can choose the texture of them as well. They're a brilliant idea :)
BOWS AND RIBBONS

I go totally over the top when it comes to ribbons and stick on bows. I bought a back of white and silver bows and a pack of white and red bows, each pack also contained some ribbon which you can cut down to whatever size you want to accommodate the present size.


I reused the tie that went with the bell present toppers, because it was cute and I didn't want to throw it away, but it kept on slipping down so I had to put selotape on it which made it less cute, but still, it's the thought that counts right? ;)


I love this ribbon, its my favourite one to use right now, its so easy to use and to tie, it doesn't slip down because of its texture and the colour is very merry too. I also love the shabby chic look. As though the present has been tied up with paper and string which I find rather vintage looking :)



WRAPPING PAPER


I love the wrapping paper I chose for this year, I do use up the ones from last year, but you can never have too much of it really. I love the simple, modern Christmas tree one, but then I love the brown and red one because it looks so festive and pretty modern-vintage, a bit of an oxymoron I know, but hopefully you see what I mean :) I know they're 3for2, I got 2 of the Christmas tree ones :)



 What amazing gift wrapping ideas have you had? Are there any shops I should check out for more gift wrapping bits and bobs? I will see you tomorrow with a brand new FESTIVE blog post :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts