Birmingham Christmas Market | Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 11)

Firstly, I just want to apologise for the quality of the following photos, I didn't want to take my big Canon 1200D into a busy, built up place, so I just took them on my iPhone 6, while the quality isn't bad, it's not as good as my Canon, so I'm sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless :)
So about a week ago now, me and some girls from uni took a train to Birmingham to see the Christmas market there. Why? I here you ask, well Birmingham is notorious for their extravagant Christmas market, and seeing as none of us had been before, we thought we would make a day of it. We got there at about 1 ish and stayed until around half 7 in the evening so we obviously had a great time. Basically all we did was eat crepes and garlic bread and drunk mulled wine. One of my friends even tried a reindeer burger! I think she liked it anyway xD.  I'll leave you with some festive photos!

My friend also made me go on the carousel which I regretted afterwards because I get motion sick very easily so it was a silly move really, but my friend enjoyed herself xD. We then went and looked at everyone ice skating, I don't ice skate...I can't ice skate, so I didn't get on the ice, but I had fun watching everyone else have a great time :)

The day after we hit the market, the Coca-Cola truck was in town, so we went on down and got some diet Coke, we took some photos and then went to Five Guys in the city centre which was naughty, but so SO very tasty and therefore totally worth it :)


I went for a grilled cheese sandwich and small fries with a refillable diet Coke...it was amazing!

Rightyo, I will see you tomorrow with the very last instalment of 'Twelve Days of Christmas' :( I'm sad that Christmas will soon be over, but I'm also happy because it means the New Year is just around the corner and that means a clean slate and a fresh start which is always good. I'm also enjoying having time away from uni and instead spending time with my family which I cherish. I hope you guys are having a fantastic Christmas Eve (or you've had a wonderful Christmas Eve) and I will see you tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!
__________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: TDOC Day 10: 'Festive Cookies'




Comments

Popular Posts