My Favourite Christmas Adverts

I'm not going to choose adverts from just this year, I will choose some that may be one, two or even three years old, still fairly recent, but none from say, the 80s, 90s or early 00s. I will share with you some of my favourites, let me know if you love them as much as I do, or if there are ones you prefer over my faves. Leave me a comment in the comment section below, or contact me via social media (links at the end of the post or in the side bar). ENJOY :)
'MONTY THE PENGUIN' - JOHN LEWIS (2014)
'HOMECOMING' - SAINSBURYS (2013)

BOOTS (2012)


SAINSBURYS (2014)


COCA COLA (2011)


SAINSBURYS (2015)


I hope you enjoyed looking back through these epic Christmas adverts, granted, some are pretty recent, but others are pretty old in comparison, nonetheless, I hope it put you in the Christmas mood. Tell me which ones you've enjoyed from either this year, or from the past, I'd love to watch some! See you soon with a brand new blog post for you all :)
_____________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST:

Comments

Popular Posts