Sherwood Pines: Getting Our Christmas Tree


Every year, my family and I get a real tree, we have a fake one as well which is for the reception room, and this real one for the dining room. You can't beat a real tree in my opinion, they smell amazing, they're beautiful to look at, especially when decorated and you've made it your own. Every single year for as long as I can remember, we've taken a family trip out to the middle of country side to a place called Sherwood Pines where every year they allowed you to go and choose your own real Christmas tree. Every year without fail we have been going there for our tree and we haven't had a bad one yet. If you live in or around Nottingham, its well worth a visit if you're looking for a good quality real Christmas tree.

So on Wednesday, we made a day of it, for possibly the 18th year in a row. I went with my Dad, Sister and Brother, my Mum couldn't make it this year which was sad, but we took loads of photos for her to look at and I thought it would be nice to pop those photos on here for you to have a look at as well :)

How awesome are these reindeer? They've be so intricately made, they also have fairy lights on them, I would love to have seen them later in the afternoon while it was getting dark because they would look beautiful.
How cute are these wreaths?

Sherwood Pines is such a beautiful place, it never fails to impress me, look at the height of those trees! You could even go for a walk after you've purchased your tree, or hire a bike a go cycling around their designated routes.


After we had a good look around we decided to grab some lunch at the café which again, never fails to provide good quality food and the service is friendly and pretty quick. We always have a very lovely experience at Sherwood Pines :)


We then had a bit of a play around and took some family photos before heading home :)


I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you've got a real tree this year or if you prefer a fake one! I will see you TOMORROW with the start of Twelve Days of Christmas where I will be publishing a new festive blog post every single day between now and Christmas day.

See you tomorrow guys!
_________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts