My Christmas Day | Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 12)


I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas Day, whether you celebrate it or not. I had a wonderful time, spending it with family, eating good food and drinking Prosecco and Asti all day xD All in all, it was a lovely, relaxing day and I really enjoyed myself. I thought I'd take some photos from throughout the day and pop them on here for you :) Let me know what you did/how you spent your Christmas Day!

I made some mince pies and Christmas cookies and so we enjoyed a few of those throughout the day :)
We lit some festive candles, and we also lit our advent candle as we were a few days behind.
We bought this Christmas card holder on Christmas eve at our local garden centre, so we put some cards up on there as well :)
We then got on and made the last of our Christmas dinner. I would have taken a photo of our turkey crown, but my Dad had already carved into it so that was a bit of a fail xD But we helped make the dinner while we listened to Christmas music and drank Merlot :D
Finally, dinner was served.
We then had a family game of 'Articulate' which was so fun! We also polished off the bottle of Prosecco while we were at it ;)
I then wrapped some presents for some of our family we will be seeing in the New Year and popped them in that Cath Kidston bag, how cute is it though?
I'm also not looking forward to taking the decorations down :( but that won't be for a couple of weeks or so, so I have a while to go yet which makes me happy :)
We also gave our guinea pigs the carrot peels from the meal, so they were very happy :) and yes, I know Janet needs a hair cut xD the little gingery one is called Madge :)
We do love an alcoholic beverage at Christmas (don't worry, we don't drink this much usually xD).
We also had some cheeky Quality Streets :)

These were just some of the prezzies I received. I won't be doing a 'What I Got for Christmas' post, but I will be doing a Boxing Day haul which will be up at 11am GMT Sunday 27th December. I did get some Cath Kidston pyjamas for Christmas which I will be featuring in Sunday's post instead of this one. They're very floral ;)

Anyway, the items in the photo are:

I did get 'Clean on Me' as well as 'Foam Call' on the Soap and Glory body wash front, but 'Clean on Me' was in the bathroom as I'd used it and forgot to bring it back up to snap a photo of, so I'm sorry about that :/

I shall see you on Sunday with a Boxing Day Haul.

I really hope you enjoyed my Twelve Days of Christmas posts this month, I tried to keep them both interesting and festive, which is always an easy combo don't you think? :) I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year! X

____________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME







Comments

Popular Posts