Lorna's Leaning Turns 7!


I can't quite believe my blog has made it to 7! If you've been following me since the very start, you'll know that I started in August 2012. Seeing as a significant amount of time has passed, I thought I'd celebrate and look back on seven years of Lorna's Leaning.

Many things have happened since I set this up:
  • I got five A Levels (2015).
  • I met my boyfriend of nearly three years (2016).
  • I earned a degree (2018).
  • We had two family bereavements (2016 & 2017).
  • I've been to America twice, visiting New York and Florida during our first visit and Nashville and Memphis during our second (2013 & 2018).
  • Both of my parents hit big birthdays (2018 & 2019).
  • I became an intern (2018).
  • I got my first ever full time job in something I love (2019).
  • My brother graduated (2019).
  • Our beloved family dog, Rudi, passed away. He was 14 (2015).
  • I turned 21 (2016).
  • I learnt how to drive (2018).
  • I've been to my first rock concert (2017).
  • I saw Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium (2018).
  • I had given blood for the tenth time, and received a certificate and a pin badge.

My all time favourite blog posts over the past 7 years

I'm sure there are many other things I've one or accomplished in those seven years, but I won't bore you with those right now! For now, I'm going to share with you some of my favourite blog posts since 2012 - don't worry, there aren't that many...haha. Don't feel like you have to read them all, just whatever takes your fancy :)

My Graduation (2018)

***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Which ones did you take a look back through? How long have you been blogging for? Do you have any favourite posts of your own? Let me know using my social media links below, and I will see you soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts